After scanning the globes drawings i did, i uploaded them on photoShop and started to experiment around with different types of filter effects located on the "filter" header. Here are a few favourite samples i conjured up.
Poster Edge:- poster edge focuses on three areas, from this effect you could increase the edge thickness, intensity and posterizsation. For this outcome, i increased more on the thickness of the lines to add more bolder outlines.
Sponge:- thickness, smoothness and definition. I worked a little more on the smoothness to the colour, blending all with one another.
Glowing Edges:- Edge width, brightness and smoothness. As it states in the filter heading, i fully emphasize the brightness to the edges to increase the glow effect and just darken the inner areas of the image.Smudge Stick:- stroke length, highlight area & intensity. I just smudge the globe area overlapping all colours together, whilst complimented with dark outlines to finish off with. I added some existing escalators that i took at the museum on the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment